首页 | 注册会员 | 商贸通服务 | 帮助信息 | 广告服务 中文版 English
供应信息
采购信息
产品库
公司库
花炮资讯
我的商务助手
您当前位置: 全球花炮网首页 >> 商业资讯 >> 会展英语资讯 >> 查看资讯信息 商机资讯订阅

展会接待英语必备(2)

(时间:2006-10-19 0:27:38 共有 人次浏览)
I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

    First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

    When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation. 专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

    Has your company done any research in this field?请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

    Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

    If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

    By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

    Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

    Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

    Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

    I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

    May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

    If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

    We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

    92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

    I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

    There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事总有例外。

    I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

    Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

    I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

    I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

    Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

    It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。

    Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

    Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

    I will try, but no promises. 我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

    I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

    The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

    Please remember this is not to be taken as final.请记得这不是最后的回答。

    Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

    There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。

    Such data is confidential. 这样的资料为机密资料。

    I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

    I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

    I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

    It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

    Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

    We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

    we are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

    Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it? 也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

    Let me tell you about our product.关于产品一事让我向你说明。

    This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。

    That sounds like the product we had in mind.那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

    I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

    I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

    I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。

    If I were you, I'd choose this product.如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

    We've already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

    This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。

    Our product is competitive in the international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

    Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

    Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

    Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

    Could we see the specifications for the X200?我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

    How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

    How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

    We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

    How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?


我要评论】 【推荐给朋友】 【关闭窗口
本信息真实性未经全球花炮网证实,仅供参考。
打印 打印该页
相关资讯 更多资讯

发表评论

最新资讯

热门资讯



全球花炮网 版权所有 ©2006-2008 | 著作权与商标声明 | 法律声明 | 服务条款 | 隐私声明 | 客服电话:0731-3654638 3654938