首页 | 注册会员 | 商贸通服务 | 帮助信息 | 广告服务 中文版 English
供应信息
采购信息
产品库
公司库
花炮资讯
我的商务助手
您当前位置: 全球花炮网首页 >> 商业资讯 >> 会展英语资讯 >> 查看资讯信息 商机资讯订阅

展会接待英语必备

(时间:2006-10-19 0:28:22 共有 人次浏览)
What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

    If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

    We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

    We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

    The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

    We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

    That's international practice. We can't break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

    We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

    Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗

    Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

    Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

    We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

    We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些

    When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

    But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。

    The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

    How long will your offer hold good?一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

    Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

    Do you have any comment on this clause. 你对这一条款有何看法?

    If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it. 如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

    The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract. 造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

    We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences. 我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。

    The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations. 这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。

    When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled. 当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。

    I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable. 不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。

    It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

    I hope this will lead to further business between us. 我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

    I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

    Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

    We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

    Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

    This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

    Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

    I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的

    Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

    We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

    My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

    Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

    Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?


我要评论】 【推荐给朋友】 【关闭窗口
本信息真实性未经全球花炮网证实,仅供参考。
打印 打印该页
相关资讯 更多资讯

发表评论

最新资讯

热门资讯



全球花炮网 版权所有 ©2006-2008 | 著作权与商标声明 | 法律声明 | 服务条款 | 隐私声明 | 客服电话:0731-3654638 3654938